Davie Home Mold Problem Caused By Hot Water Heater
In this Davie home the water heater burst causing a flood spreading thru out the house. When we were called to the scene we went thru the proper steps to keep the water damage to a minimum and helped save our customer money. As you can see in the before and after pictures the drywall in the area where the water heater was installed had to be completely removed and reinstalled. The family that lived in this home was very happy that we helped to save them money. Also they were thrilled that we were so quick in getting the process finished of restoring their home.