Recent Before & After Photos

Davie Home Mold Problem Caused By Hot Water Heater


In this Davie home the water heater burst causing a flood spreading thru out the house.  When we were called to the scene we went thru the proper step... READ MORE



Cooper City Leak In Roof Causes Water Damage


In this Cooper City home you can see the water has leaked thru the roof into ceiling  SERVPRO was called to the scene we rushed to keep the water damage to... READ MORE



Davie Dentist Office Flooded


Davie dentist office has broken pipe flood the office. SERVPRO was called to this office after broken pipe floods the office. We hurried to this office to keep ... READ MORE



Weston Office Has Mold Problem


This Weston office had water seep thru the cracks in the walls from wind driven rain. SERVPRO was called out to remove the mold from this office in Weston. Afte... READ MORE



Weston Home catches On Fire


In Weston a home caught on fire causing serious damage to the entire house. We were called out to clean and restore the home. When we got to the home you could ... READ MORE



Cooper City Dentist Office Water Damage After A Storm


During a recent storm the wind driven rain entered thru dried up caulking on the windows causing mold in this Cooper City dentist office. After receiving the ca... READ MORE



Miramar Home Mold Problem Fixed


In the bedroom of this Miramar home the water has leaked thru cracks on the outside wall into the house. This water is pushed thru the cracks by the wind driven... READ MORE



Davie Home Has Serious Water Damage


We were called out to this home in Davie for a water damage to their home. We rushed to this home trying to limit the damage and save the customer money while i... READ MORE



Pembroke Pines Business Has Mold Large Problem


This Pemroke Pines  business had a few holes in the ceiling of their warehouse and office. So much water leaked thru the roof they had mold everywhere. The... READ MORE



Weston Home With Mold In Bathroom


The before and after pictures of this Weston home show the bathroom that had mold thru out the walls. After we received the call from the home owner we rushed t... READ MORE